Thursday, December 11, 2008

Decisions, Decisions

I decided this one will be in poem form, it's not perfect but it's a start. (and it's late)

Lonely I walk the same unforgiving path, knowing every step brings me closer to the goal at last.
As I walk with the passion gone, i see a new path in the breaking dawn.
If I choose to walk this fresh new ground, I will lose the path I had once found.
The question which tortures my soul, is what will be my final goal.
They both require all my being, and both will make or break my feeling.
My heart wishes to stay and walk, even after it gets dark.
On the same path and never leave, for if then will I only forever grieve.
Could this new path have the same effect? or will I soon regret
My sudden answer and reply, oh do I wish I could fly.
My answer swiftly it must come, before the suns race is done.
For I must return home before too late,
and save the paths for another date.
Yet look, a third path now awaits.

No comments: