Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jelly Belly

I've decided I don't have a best friend. I have many different flavors.

My friends are teh right mix that I need. I don't necessarily have one particular person to whom I pour out my entire soul. I like to think that I have many different jelly beans and I'll partake of the one I fell like that day. Don't get me wrong, I have many close friends to whom I am grateful for. As of choosing one of them to be the one person who knows me the best, I can't say they exist.

I have the friends with whom I assosiate the most with, they are the ones closest to a best friend. They can tell in a blink what day I'm having, and still make that day the best! Then there's the friends that can send one little text to cheer me up and htey don't know it.

I have my theatre friends whom I can sing and dance with in a parking lot and love every minute of it. I have my roommates and ward friends whom I discuss girls and church and strange situations that just might occur but not very likely. I also have the friends that facebook stalk me and I love it!

Thanks friends: DS,ED,AB,D R, AW, SB, MB, HF, AG, KB, J,E,M,A,JF,C-F

1 comment:

Shaina said...

Oh I hope the SB and MB are your PG friends, otherwise I'll have to keep making you dinner 'till we make the list.