Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well, here goes everything!

Tonight's the night! I will be set a part as one of the lords finest! I'm suited and armed to fight. I'm ready... kinda.

A few days ago if you were to ask me if I was nervous at all, I'd say "No way Jose!" (get it? Spanish speaking) Now... yeah, I am. I go into to the MTC tomorrow and am about to enter nothing I expect. I'm stoked! I'm ready to push my self the furthest I've ever gone. I'm ready to experience the greatest roller coaster as far as emotions go (at least that's what I'm told) I'm ready.

That doesn't mean I can't be nervous. By ready I mean, I'm as ready as I'll ever be. Nothing can fully prepare me for the journey I'm about to embark on. Nothing can get me ready to bear the hardships and trials that I'm about to face in the next two years.

I'm ready, I'm nervous, but I'm not scared because I know the lord will be with me every step of the way. He's been with me so far, no reason for him to back out now.

So this is goodbye... for now. Any posts from here on out will be one of my family posting something from my letters. I made a goal long ago that I will not be a facebook/blog missionary.

So to all my family and friends, thank you for your love and support, and god speed!

1 comment:

Elise Groves said...

YAY! rock on Elder Groves!