Saturday, June 4, 2011

Home

Well, it's done. I can't believe it but I have finished the best 2 years. It was incredible. I see that my parents posted some of my letters here, well they only describe half if that, of what I experienced. If you want the whole story your going to have to ask me. I'd love to tell you!

My parents decided to shock me back into te world by taking me on a week long cruise to Mexico! Personally I think they were just using me for my spanish. Well I had a blast! And well, the stage couldn't keep me away for too long cause on the last night on the boat I was in costume, singing and dancing as... James Brown! A small white kid playing a black guy. There's a first for everything.

As far as now, it's getting on with normal grown up life. I got a job a week after I got back. I do customer service for Propay. Some calls I even take in spanish! I'll be starting school in August. Hopefully starting the journey to become an Optometrist (eye doctor). So in the meant time. I'm looking for a car! I never thought finding a car would be this tough! I'm a little nervous cause the loan is in my name. Which means I actually have to become a responsible adult! Bleh!

Well that's it for now. Pictures coming soon!

No comments: